FAQs About Ordering, Shipping, Returns & Cancellations
May I have samples of wrappers, stickers or candy?
The majority of our designs are available in a quantity of just one (1) for a low price, so that you may see a completed wrapper and its colors. Many of our non-personalized candies have low order minimums as well.
When do products ship?
We know you want your sweets ASAP. So, we work to get your order to you quickly.
October through April, orders that include a personalized item and a proof that is approved by you, the customer, by 1 pm EST non-holidays M-F, will ship the same day. Orders that do not include personalization and that are placed by 1 pm EST non-holidays M-F will ship the same day.
In May through September, due to warmer weather, orders placed by 1 pm EST on non-holidays M-W usually will ship the same day. We do not ship items on Thursday or Friday to ensure your order doesn’t sit in non-transit on a delivery truck during a weekend to safeguard from the candy melting or reducing in quality. Saturday FedEx delivery is available to most zip codes. Please contact our customer care team to request this service.
Where do products ship from?
All products are assembled with care onsite at our climate-controlled warehouse located in northwest Cincinnati, Ohio.
How are shipping costs calculated?
Shipping costs are based on the customer's choice for level of shipping service, depending on whether you choose Economy, Expedited, 2nd Day or Next Day service. Also, shipping is charged per recipient address. If you wish to ship items to multiple addresses, please download and use our multiple shipping addresses form.
We are pleased to ship all products to the United States and Canada. We ship wrappers, stickers, tins, magnets, and other non-food items by International Express Mail (EMS) or Priority Mail to Australia, Mexico and United Kingdom, but cannot guarantee delivery by any certain date.
How may I change or cancel my order?
We work fast, so once you place an order with Just Candy by phone or online, it has begun to process. We will try to accommodate requests for any changes you may have, or an order cancellation, but we cannot guarantee the ability to do so with an order. If an order is already packaged for shipping, you would need to place a new order to accommodate changes and receive your additional items.
If your order requires a proof, changes may be made before your approval of the proof. After the proof has been approved by you, any additional changes may incur an additional setup fee.
Regardless, please call our Customer Care team ASAP regarding any possible changes or cancellations.
Returns / Refunds
We want you to have a great experience form the time you look at our site, until you experience your candy or favor at your event. We take a great deal of care to ensure your order reaches you in perfect condition. Personalized assembled candies, assembled favors, and gift set items are carefully assembled so that stickers or labels are centered and straight, wrappers are not twisted or bent, and your product is something you will be pleased to receive. As a result, we rarely have a customer request a return. If you feel this is something you wish to do, please contact our Customer Care Team to discuss.
There are a few things that are not eligible for a return:
- Candy or any edible product
- Personalized items
- Items that have been altered by the customer or a third-party
If there is an issue with your order, please contact our customer care team. Keep all products in their original packaging until the claim is settled.
Damaged or Missing Products?
Claims for defective or missing product(s) must be filed with Just Candy within seven (7) non-holiday business days of your order’s delivery date based on the proof of delivery from the transit company. Please contact our Customer Care Team to initiate the filing of a claim.
If your items arrive damaged or misprinted, a photo of the items is required to help us determine the cause of the issue. This will help our team determine what went wrong, file a claim with the transit company, and begin the process of fixing the issue for you. Keep all products in their original packaging.
Processing & Shipping Options
When Your Order Ships
FedEx Saturday delivery is available to most zip codes. Contact Us to request this service.
Hot Weather Shipping
Some candies and sweets are sensitive to hotter temperatures in the spring, summer and fall months. Chocolate, marshmallow and gummi or jelly candies may melt or get sticky in hot or humid environments. While this may be perfect for fondue, it’s not for your candy order. So, to ensure your product arrives in great condition, “Heat Sensitive”* items will have shipping restrictions during hot weather months. When ordering, keep the following in mind:
- Temperatures differ from state to state, so shipping restrictions may be in effect for some states but not others.
- Your order is being shipping from our temperature-controlled location in northern Cincinnati, Ohio. We check to ensure your order is of perfect quality prior to sealing the package for shipment. However, we cannot guarantee that your candy will arrive in the same perfect condition. For this reason, we do not provide refunds or replacements of product damaged by high temperatures.
- If your order contains a heat sensitive item, Economy shipping will not be offered as an option due to the longer time in transit.
- So, orders with heat sensitive items are shipped with an ice pack in an insulated package to best protect the candy from Mother Nature during transit. Cool, huh?
- It is ideal to have your order delivered to an air-conditioned location, or a location where it will not be left outside in the hot weather.
If an order has a heat sensitive item and the order is placed after 12 pm EST Wednesday, the order will not ship until Monday, except when the order:
- Is placed before Noon EST Thursday and shipping to a business address with a 1-day transit time for delivery on Friday.
- Is placed before Noon EST Thursday and shipping to a residential address with a 2-day transit time for delivery on Saturday.
- Is placed before Noon EST Friday and shipping to a residential address with a 1-day transit time for delivery on Saturday.
* Heat Sensitive items will be noted on the item description page on the website in the bullets.